· The on-boarding process has two-steps:
· The information for each CYP held in the setting is ‘on-boarded’ through a step-by-step process which requires all steps to be completed.
· This involves uploading active documents and then associating all current facts to their source.
· This will either be a ‘document’ or ‘comment’. Guidance is provided which ensures this is easy to follow.
· Therefore, you may be required to return to this task on a number of occasions, following fact gathering.
· With on-boarding complete you will be asked by SENDiT if you wish to move to the iPlan.
· We recommend you consider the guidance at this decision point before you agree.
· If you select ‘confirm’ you will move to the draft iPlan (see a question below for more information).
· You may want to spend more time in the on-boarding format.
· You cannot return to the on-boarding flow when you move to the iPlan. However, all the on-boarding tools are within the interactive iPlan.