How does a SENCO on-board their current SEND Register?
· Go at the pace that suits you and your workload. · SENDiT is your software tool, designed by front-line staff, but with the aim of facilitating you to lead your practice. · SENDiT will provide you with a digital tool ...
How does a SENCO co-ordinate the on-boarding?
· Begin by selecting your current documents for one CYP. · If they are not digital, scan and upload onto your hard-drive into the CYP’s personal folder. · Use the File Naming Convention (FNC) as directed by your SEND ...
How does SENDiT incorporate current legislation and good practice?
· SENDiT is compliant with the Code of Practice and uses as its core structure the Broad Areas of Need and requires strength/aspirations and outcomes to be recorded for each CYP. · SENDiT also looks discretely at the Equality Act ...
Can a user independently create a CYP profile in SENDiT?
· Yes, there is Guidance, Examples and Guide Me’s (?) on each page · We also suggest you read this Knowledge Base guidance in full and follow the preparation suggestions before you begin.
What is the on-boarding process?
· The on-boarding process has two-steps: Step 1: · The information for each CYP held in the setting is ‘on-boarded’ through a step-by-step process which requires all steps to be completed. · This involves ...